Thursday, July 7, 2011

worst day of my life is...

almost over... *sigh*
well we are officially closing on the house tomorrow and at 4:30 this afternoon, the money finally hit our account... i was actually sitting outside the bank this morning at 9:00 when they opened to begin this process and they assured me that the money transfers would hit immediately when they were received...

they lied.

by 4:00 only one had gone through (even though they had all been sent before 11:00am) and peter was literally shouting at me via text message (he says he didn't shout but everyone knows all caps=shouting) about the fact that we couldn't close without money... peter loves to clear up these issues for me (once i hit my brother's car and when i called and told him all he said was "chelsea, you just can't do stuff like that")... 
God, grant me the serenity not to kill my beloved husband

 peter never shouts even via text message so this caused an emotional breakdown chain reaction that ended with me crying/shrieking outside a movie theater at peter's poor mother who just called to see if  everything was going alright... fortunately she deals with crazy pregnant women all day so emotional outbursts are sort of her norm... anyhoo, the end of the story is thanks to an amazing family the money is in the bank... and even though today was awful i know that tomorrow night peter and i will be the proud new owners of a perfectly wonderful ugly old house.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Sky Curtis here! Just saw you started this and I think it's awesome! I can't wait to follow your journey. Blessings!!!

    ReplyDelete